Our courses offer students an exciting environment to learn and grow in. The education at Montana Academy of Salons is geared toward the success of each student. At Montana Academy of Salons we focus on preparing students to pass their state boards. All students are educated in both business and personal finances to help students start their careers on the path for success.
Facilitators who Motivate and Mentor
Our Redken trained facilitators encourage students to all strive for the best version of themselves. Our facilitators undergo continuing education each year to ensure they are up with the latest trends and teaching techniques. At Montana Academy of Salons our facilitators not only educate but mentor students to achieve their best. Our facilitators constantly update, create and develop the curriculum to stay on top of the ever changing beauty industry.
Exciting Industry Opportunities
Our commitment to our students doesn’t end with graduation. We believe in fostering relationships with all alumni and encourage their return to share experiences with other students, and take part in advanced educational events. The beauty industry offers endless opportunities for careers possibilities.
Request More Info
Upon completion of the course requirements, the graduate will be able to:
- Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity and self-confidence.
- Project professionalism, visual poise and proper grooming.
- Communicate effectively and interact appropriately with colleagues, supervisors and client.
- Respect the need to deliver worthy service for value received in an employment environment.
- The graduate will have knowledge in the business skills of today’s industry as well as the theory and practical skills required by the Montana State law.
- Perform the basic manipulative skills in the all areas of their field of study.
- Perform the basic analytical skills to advise clients in the total look concept.
- The graduate will have the background and skills to pass the state board licensing exam and to work in their field of study.
- Apply academic learning, technical information and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
- To ensure continued career success, the graduate will continue to learn new and current information related to skills, trends, and methods for career development in related fields.